Find of the Month June 2019 PAGAN (Where Fun meets Chaos!!!! )

June 2019  Find of the Month 

This will be a monthly section on bands I would not have normally covered but they found me and I want to expose them to the world !!!






Band Members
Nikki/Xavier/Matthew/Danny


Recently I have come to stumble on thanks to  Kerrang  live  perfomance a band called  Pagan from Melbourne, Australia . They are an amazing mix of Punk, Metal, Noise , Sludge and Disco yes Disco and it all works amazingly well. I really want my readers  to check them out and support if you can . I'm spreading the word of a kick ass band and if and when the come to USA I would love to come see and interview them as by live and videos you should be blown away too.. The Agression and Energy this band has is 2nd to none and have elements of Metalcore, Indie and Pop into something that is like nothing else out there other then a band called Blood Command and maybe you should check them out too  ( https://bloodcommand.bandcamp.com/album/cult-drugs)



This is there 2018 album and current released on EVP Records in there home country and Hassel records for the rest of the world 



Few other ways to get to band in cyberspace




Below is a live performance and some videos from You tube check them out !!!



Comments