Mackenzie Morgan Review (My Niece Age 9)

My Niece wanted to review a CD she wanted to do this one and I'm so Proud of her she did it all her self and yes she is 9 and loves TSO and Queen...



KarmaKanic- In a perfect World-CD (InsideOut Music)

This reminds me of a love song and rock mixed together and the piano and guitar sounds like Trans Siberian Orchestra. It sounds like there is a lot of piano, I like that about the song.
I like the voice of the singer and I like how the songs are slow.
The song The World Was Caving In was not very good at the beginning and then gets better when the guitar started. The next song makes you want to samba. The music sounds like it should be in a movie that's sad but has a happy ending. The lead singer sounds like Queen to me but I am only 9.
The last song was really slow at first then I started to like it because the piano.

Comments