AZM Recording Division is born...




So with much soul searching I going to start a very special underground label that will focus on Vinyl and Digital copies only every vinyl release will be 300-500 copies either in 10 in or 12 in most will be on colored vinyl or Picture disc.  There  will only be 2-3 releases a yr and Promotion will be through a known PR firm as well as outlets I have already. I will not be trading because of limited pressing and I will not have a distro.  The only formats of music will be Doom and Black metal and I will focus on bands that experiment in both styles over anything mainstream.  Band will be paid by copies of the vinyl album only every band I sign will get 10% of pressing ...

1st release I'm in talks with a well known USBM artist that will be coming in the Doom style for this project and hope to have it out in Nov 2014.. More to come soon...

http://absolutezeromedia.com/

Comments