There will be No Interview with The Project Hate from Absolute Zero Media

( I want to start this off with saying thank you to  Lauren/Season of Mist Pr . For the respect and kindness after seeing what was sent to me)

I tried to do an interview for my Zine Absolute Zero Media  with The Project Hate and the interview I got back was so unprofessional I got any apology from Thier label Season of Mist on how rude they were. Never in my 15 yrs have I been talked to like this . Sorry for any of you waiting on this but This band is not welcome in my zine or any article I write any longer.

Be well alll
Clint 

Comments

Unknown said…
We'll I just saw the questions you sent the band here:
http://regnavrede.blogspot.com/2011/02/halv-tre.html

I thought the answers where quite funny I must say.
Christoffer said…
After reading the questions from the interview you sent Mr K. Philiipson from The Project Hate I thought you were joking. Let me give you a tip for your future interviews (and you say you've done this for hmmm... 15 years? Sorry, it doesn't show): Do some research on the band you're interviewing so that you know a bit about them and thus can ask more personal questions than the pre-created questions you seem to send all artists you interview. It doesn't have to be a lot of research, just a bit about key elements in the bands history or recent events concerning the band. It will make your Interviews more interesting to read. Because to me it seems like you are doing these interviews for yourself and not for other people, like the thrill of having an artist answer something you wrote. Also, if the artist gives you trouble, don't go bitch about it with the artists label. Just talk to the artist directly instead. Be diplomatic instead of a drama queen.